Bottomless bubbles

scubaman

Warm cans into ice. On our Splendor trip, the bartenders also dumped the soda out of the can as fast as they could - pop the top, turn the can upside down over a glass of ice. So, not only diluted by the melting ice, but also flat because all the bubbles are gone from the brutal pouring. Next trip (already booked) I will try to get them to slow down on pouring or offer to do it. We did bottomless bubbles, but it was not worth it because the sodas were so bad when served like this.

Do they pour you Coke from a warm can into a glass of ice or do they use fountain drinks. I don't like warm can of Coke into a glass of ice as it waters it down.

I don't like it when the cokes go flat but by the same token I hate Diet Coke from a fountain because it contains saccharine instead of NutraSweet or Splenda. I can't stand that saccharine aftertaste!

If I pre-purchase bottomless bubbles on the Breeze where do we pick up our sticker? Is it can soda on all ships? :confused:

It will not be on your card. Go to the nearest bar and they will put it on for you. It is canned soda at most bars, but you don't get the whole can.

Edited by firemanbobswife