11/25/06, who's with us???

mom x4,grandma x4

• 2 weeks later...

We are seriuosly considering cruising on 11/25/06-- I am driving myself crazy trying to figure out what we are going to do.. I want to try DCL but then the price is just killing me.. I found this one date to be decently priced.. There would be 2 adults and 5 kids.. ages 8,12,14,15 and 18-- This would be our first Disney Cruise, but our 8th cruise althogether (6 so far but we have one booked before this cruise).. Honestly this is the only date we can afford with DCL so I actually started looking elsewhere tonight because I dont know if I can wait to do our family cruise until next November, but after looking and looking I think Im going to stick with DCL and just bit the bullet.. The bright side to waiting is that I will have plenty of time for planning.. :D At first we were thinking of flying but there are 7 of us so that can get quite expensive.. so now its looking like we would drive.. the good side to this is that it comes back on a saturday so that gives us enough time to drive back home afterwards..

Do you have any pictures you can share with me?? I would love to see wome of DCL..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Waterbound,

I have tons of pictures but i dont know how to put them on this site, however the next time my son comes to visit I will ask him to show me how to do it. He should be by within a couple of weeks. I'm not very computer savy, but i'm learning. I hope you decide possitive to come along with us. Ihave been on line with a great group of people on another site that are on this cruise too. Please join us, if you'd like. It is a cruise meets section on www.dcltribute.com That is a great disney site, although this one has finally started to grow the past few months.

I just read the price increases for 2007 on DCL, believe me, if you want to try DCL, now is the time. I honestly dont know if we will do DCL after 2006 because of the price increases. We love DCL, but as everyone else we have a budget to live by. So may do RC for 2007 Christmas cruise that was going to be DCL. Havnt decided for sure yet.

I will post my pictures for you as soon as I learn how.

mom x4,grandma x4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Waterbound,

sorry I cant figure out how to post any pictures like you asked.

Have you made up your minds yet if your coming with us???

We had to change our back to back cruises, but we are still going on this one and we changed the 12/02 to 9/23/06. So I wont have to wait quite as long for that cruise.

Hope you decide to come along.

Anyone else out there going with us??

There are several on the dis boards but there must be someone on this site too. Please let me know if your coming along too.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived