xel ha or xplor

La Princesa

hello! I need to decide which park to go to... we are 6 and will be coming from cozumel on a cruise. I keep reading about both parks but cant decide!!! I know xplor is closer, probably more adventurous, physical, and unique w the driving a jeap etc.. but I read that there is a lot of walking...... Xel Ha is more a water park, probably more beautiful because of the swimming w/the fish etc..but is there anything else??? is there anyone that has done them and can help us please??

I can only give you an opinion on Xplor but I will tell you it is a kick in the butt!!!! Yes lots of walking but I am 55 years old and had no problems. The zip lining is the most strenuous but so well worth it when you splash down into the water. Two courses for zip, Two courses for cave swim, two courses for ATV/jeep thing, and two courses for cave canoeing. So much fun. I highly recommend it.

I did not go there from a cruise but rather wenn there from a land trip from Playa Del Carmen so cannot comment on the ride to the park. You cannot go wrong with this park.