Voyager of the Seas dining packages

We are going to Fiji and South Pacific in April on Voyager and I wanted to know if you prebook a dining package ( e.g 3 night dining package) do you choose which restaurants you want? It does not explain it very well on line, would it be better to wait till day1 when they are selling the packages? Any recommendations? Thanks . Shelley.

We've booked and paid for the three night dining package online for what sounds like the same cruise that you are on. It is a bit confusing as you have to nominate your first speciality dining night on either the first or second day but it doesn't allow you to select a restaurant. I'm not particularly worried as we will get it sorted out when we embark. Can't wait to get on board! Probably see you around if you're also sailing on the 4th April!

I always wait til I'm on board & see what they have to offer. Sometimes you can barter a bit too.

Compared to when I've sailed the Mediterranean, sailing out of Australia, I find Aussies to be quite content with dining room food & Windjammer dinners, (which are yummy in my opinion!)

We sailed in Jan on Legend & they were never booked out in any restaurant!

We're doing Voyager this month & Legend again next month & fingers crossed we get some good deals!

We've booked and paid for the three night dining package online for what sounds like the same cruise that you are on. It is a bit confusing as you have to nominate your first speciality dining night on either the first or second day but it doesn't allow you to select a restaurant. I'm not particularly worried as we will get it sorted out when we embark. Can't wait to get on board! Probably see you around if you're also sailing on the 4th April!

Hi there! Thanks for the reply. I think we will wait and book on the first day - I wanted to know if you could choose 2 of the same restaurant....probably not. Anyway I will wait and see, they may even have specials as somebody suggested. We were on Radiance of the seas a couple of years ago and got a 4 package and loved it. They had Samba grill which I don't think Voyager has. All great. Looking forward to the cruise and yes will see you there! Have you joined the roll call?

Last week they were offering 20% to 30% off pretty much every night as the specialty restaurants weren't full. They offered 50% off the Maine lobster on night 6. I would wait until you board and see what is being offered, then you have more control over the choice of restaurants. You're correct that there is no Sabor - it's Chops, Giovanni's and Izumi.