Been on the Freedom recently...

Hey all! We are sailing on the Freedom next month and I have a quick question. There is one couple in our group that purchased FTTF, but are debating cancelling it since nobody else has it and we all want to board together. My question is this...if we have the 10-10:30 check in time can anyone tell me approximately what time you were able to board and what time your room was ready?

I know that the rooms will be "ready by 4" but I'm curious as to whether or not you got in sooner than that to drop off carry-on bags!

Rooms are ready about 1:30.

No one can tell you what time you will board. There are too many variables. They can share their own experiences. I have always purchased FTTF before we became platinum. I live 45 mins from Galveston and arrive at the port by 10. I have boarded the ship as early at 10:30 and as late at 12:30.

Check in time is not boarding time. With a 10:00 check in time you will get a low boarding number. You should board right after Wedding, Diamond, Platinum, Suite and FTTF. I know that sounds like a great number of people before you but it moves fast.

Don't stress and enjoy your cruise

Was on the Triumph last Thursday. Had a 10:30 time but arrived at 11:10 due to Houston traffic, walked straight through with no waiting anywhere and we were all on board by 11:45 - rooms were ready as soon as we devoured our Guys Burgers.

Rooms are ready about 1:30.

No one can tell you what time you will board. There are too many variables. They can share their own experiences. I have always purchased FTTF before we became platinum. I live 45 mins from Galveston and arrive at the port by 10. I have boarded the ship as early at 10:30 and as late at 12:30.

Check in time is not boarding time. With a 10:00 check in time you will get a low boarding number. You should board right after Wedding, Diamond, Platinum, Suite and FTTF. I know that sounds like a great number of people before you but it moves fast.

Don't stress and enjoy your cruise

I think there are quite a few assumptions in your response! I only asked people to share their recent experiences. I understand, as I stated, that every cruise is different. I also understand the difference between checkin and boarding.

I'm not stressed, just simply trying to help my friend! Thanks for your response!