Conquest pics shortened 5 day cruise

Patdmoose

Pat!

I was looking at your Conquest pics...me and a friend were on the ship with you that week (well, that 5 days actually) and we saw your wife in the talent show! Her act was so sweet, and it was so cute when she was talking to Todd up onstage. We enjoyed her performance. It was far better than the vast majority of them! lol

Good Photos, Pat - Thanks!

#21 is a bank, I exchanged dollars for peso there. Originally Spanish Governors residence. The old Church is on other corner of Zocalo.

Never got my $200 credit, but my balance was under that so that may be why they didn't apply it after cruise as they did on yours. I am on Conquest again in December so thay are suppose to apply it then. It will seems very crowed compared to our cruise. It will also be difficult going from an aft extended balcony to an inside, but I'm hoping for an upgrade to O/V, hopefully.

The 9/27 5-day was fun inspite of the early problems.

Snoozeman

Thanks for setting me straight. La Casa de Montejo was the home built by the son of the Spanish conqueror of the Yucatan. I had pics of the church, but they were not as good as the one that I identified as being the church. I have edited that photos caption.

Keep after them about your credit. They promised it and should pay up.

And yes, it will be hard to go back to anything but a balcony, and every ship will seem crowded now.

cheshyrkat

Brenda really enjoys herself when performing and makes it look easy. I will forward this thread to her. She never reads CC.

Archived