Is this a good cabin location on Grandeur

Hi there,

WE have an opportunity to sail on the Grandeur in Cabin 8505. Is it a good location ? Any information about noise from above or below would be most appreciated. Must make my decision by this afternoon!!

Thanks so much.

Phyllis[

Are you sure about the cabin number? I see an OS 8504 & GS 8506 and then the insides start at 8511. That area is just below the Windjammer Café. I've heard it both ways: noisy due to chair movements or not a problem at all. I'm going with 8518 on Rhapsody which is just underneath and outside the restaurant and leading to the pool, but still in an area where people congregate to eat (or smoke) - there are tables there too. I'm hoping for the best.

http://images.r.cruisecritic.com/ships/deck-plans/a80e2410cb1c6967fd95b0d93c24b4e8.png

We were in 8510 and occasionally heard the moving of chairs from Windjammer in the early morning but didn't bother us. The room we thought was in a good location--just off the elevator and one short flight up to the Windjammer.