San Juan

CanadianMAG

Yep, more than one. There's the piers in Old San Juan and the Pan American across the way near the airport. You could call who you booked through and have them find out.

You can also go to the San Juan Port of Call board and do some research there. There's even maps posted listing many hotel and the piers. Some good reviews of hotels there too. One of the older posts has a link to the San Juan port authority listing ships in ports by days of the months.

We will be staying at the Interconinental in January and if you look at their website the hotel looks absolutely beautiful:D I looked at all hotels in area and their prices and they are all pretty accessible witha taxi to get to the piers. Have a good day.

I sailed out of the Pan Am pier a couple of years ago and stayed at the Caribe Hilton, which is the closest hotel to that pier (although i suspect it shouldn't be any problem staying within most of "san juan"... condado, airport, isla verde, etc areas).

Archived