canopy tour attire

vavip

Yes, mosquitoes are very bad there. I sprayed on bug spray, and both my husband and I had big bites. They are quite deadly too because my husband's ankle got swollen, and he had to squeeze water out of it. We bought ointment at Mazatlan to help with the swelling. It's very humid there, so it might be a little warm to wear jeans. But it definitely beats having all the bug bites.

Maybe the prevalence of mosquitos depends on what time of year you go. We had no problem with bugs at Los Veranos in February. Maybe because it was the dry season? We all wore shorts and forgot to bring our bug spray and still no problem. The rainy season just ended so in the upcoming weeks maybe the mosquitos will be worse.

We all wore shorts, I wore zip-off pants but it was just too hot..so off they came. The bug spray worked fine as we had no problem at all...

Just remember to spray it on before you start getting harnessed up as the outfitters will stop you from spraying on after you get their equipment on.

You are going to really enjoy this .. One of the best excursions we have taken.

Jerry

My wife and I were at the Los Veranos at the end of September and we both wore shorts and had bug sprays on. My wife got 3-4 nasty mosquito bites on her legs but I came out clean. So I guess bug spray or not, it is still just taking your chance. But the fun we had on the zip line was worth it.

It was definitely WAY too hot and humid to wear jeans when we were there.

Archived