Photos of cabin 1886 on Navigator of the seas?

A CC user posted photos of 1884 online at http://s736.photobucket.com/user/shmthaus/media/Navigator%20022314/P2230162_zpsdf48ae6c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=110 . 1886 should be the same. These are the new deck 12 E3 balcony cabins. They seemed a little roomier than the regular (older) E's. They have nice furniture, including a modern sofa, large self-closing drawers, and wall mounted flat screen TVs that are larger than those retro-fitted into the older cabins. Balconies have the new furniture also, including the larger eating-height table.

We had 1830/1832 for our Thanksgiving cruise. I loved the quiet location (but it was too forward for husband who has mobility issues). 1886 will be right next to a door leading out to deck 12 or you can use the very nearby forward elevators/stairs to access other decks. Super convenient to get to the solarium, gym or theatre but aft venues are a different story. Weather permitting, my husband found it easier with his rollator to get to the Windjammer, the dining room and other aft venues by using deck 12 (less congestion) to get to the aft elevator banks.

~ Judy

Thank you for the replies.

Judy the link to the photos was really helpful and your personal experiences too. I love the look of the interior so it looks like I will be choosing this one for a future cruise. Thank you again. :)