Air Condition on QM2

sima

You can adjust the temperature but you cannot turn off I don't think. I have to say that the air conditioning was very very noisy in our cabin!! Don't tell me I'd spent 24 nights with it on and I could have turned it completely off????

Elaine

I'm sure you could turn it off, all we could here in our cabin was the sea. Quietist ship we ever sailed.

David.

Looks like I missed that one!! All I could see was a thermostat on the wall that we could adjust to cooler/warmer. Majority of the time we had it just below the centre of the two extremes.

Elaine

Looks like I missed that one!! All I could see was a thermostat on the wall that we could adjust to cooler/warmer. Majority of the time we had it just below the centre of the two extremes.

Elaine

I missed that too - all I could find was the thermostat - no way of shutting the fan off - it always seemed to roar into life just as I was trying to nod off.......

Peter

Archived