MyNCL not showing purchases

Munstergal22

Hi everyone

I called NCL UK last week to pay the balance on my June cruise and I also prepaid the gratuities, added a photo package and added soda packages for my 2 kids.

Now when I log in and look under 'Purchases' I'm only seeing 1 soda package for 1 of my kids, the other packages are not listed.i emailed NCL to query this and they sent me back another copy of my invoice showing what I had paid for.

Has anybody else had this problem? I don't want any issues when boarding so if I print out the invoice will that be sufficient proof??

TIA x

Let me out it this way: why wouldn't it be sufficient?

The staff onboard is not going to login to *your* MyNCL account to see what is shown there, if they don't see your purchases on their system, they will escalate the investigation to the HQ where they will have the same info you now have in the invoice.

Edited by Demonyte

I had charged the SDP and got confirmation page but not an email. Later when it didn't show up on MyNCL I checked my credit card transactions and it had never been charged! So I did the order again and now it did show up on MyNCL.