Our MSC Divina Yacht club review part 1

Zoey1

Congrats on snagging the Sophia Loren Suite. You will be spoiled no matter who your butler will be!! Enjoy!

Thank you so much!!! I'm positive you are spot on about our butler!!!!!

MSC has a wonderful loyalty match program, whereas if you have a higher loyalty with another cruise line, all you need to do is fill out a form online, showing proof of your loyalty with another brand and they will match it, in most cases, ELITE or above on Celebrity or Diamond and above on RCCL, qualifies you for MSC's black ( highest loyalty program) this gives you several extra perks, such as 2 complimentary speciality restaurants, some cocktails party's, 20% off the higher internet packages etc.

Thanks for this tip. I woke up this morning with a feeling of despair, as DW and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary on May 18 and the next day is her birthday. So, I looked around at possible cruises and came up with the Yacht Club, something we've talked about trying. Fortunately, a call to MSC led to a choice of three cabins. So, come May 14, we'll be onboard the Divina.

We are Elite+ on Celebrity and Elite on Princess. Navigating the MSC web site was more painful than using X's, and that's saying a lot. I haven't returned to it since making the booking. Can you tell me, if I sign on now with my listing information, will I be easily led to the form or will it be possible to call the MSC agent and have him assist? I have little faith in the website working easily. What proof is needed? Elite numbers, I expect, but anything more? Thanks for your advice.

Can you tell me, if I sign on now with my listing information, will I be easily led to the form or will it be possible to call the MSC agent and have him assist? I have little faith in the website working easily. What proof is needed? Elite numbers, I expect, but anything more? Thanks for your advice.

This is the process I followed:

Just go to the main MSC page https://www.msccruisesusa.com. Across the top of the page is the main menu - go to item marked "Voyagers Club" towards the right side. A drop down menu will appear, and click on "Loyalty Match" - that should get you to the area you need. You click a "Learn More" tab to get to the next page. You are looking for Registration form for new MSC guests.

You will need to fill out that form and attach some proof of whatever ever membership level you want them to match ( I faxed in a print screen copy from the Celebrity website showing our points/status). If you booked through a TA, you may need to get the TA to followup and make sure you are OK. The whole process was over in a day or two.

I will say that since it looks like you are already past final payment, things could be somewhat different. I am still new to dealing with MSC and not that experienced in how they do things. I know you can't get the 5% discount if you are past final payment.

We are booked in the YC for next month and paid in full. We received notice that we were matched with MCS's black status after payment. Does MSC automatically link our Voyagers Club status with our reservation?

We are booked in the YC for next month and paid in full. We received notice that we were matched with MCS's black status after payment. Does MSC automatically link our Voyagers Club status with our reservation?

If you received the 5% discount upon booking,,,then yes it will be linked,,,however,,,be sure to bring your paperwork with your MSC status match information to show during embarkation just so you are given priority boarding.

If you received the 5% discount upon booking,,,then yes it will be linked,,,however,,,be sure to bring your paperwork with your MSC status match information to show during embarkation just so you are given priority boarding.

We booked and paid in full prior to receiving our black status match. So are you saying we are probably not linked to our reservation? We will definitely bring copies of our paperwork to confirm status. Thanks

We booked and paid in full prior to receiving our black status match. So are you saying we are probably not linked to our reservation? We will definitely bring copies of our paperwork to confirm status. Thanks

Take a look at your price breakdown to see if you received the 5% discount,,,if not,,you will need to call MSC so they can cancel your existing booking and then re-book you using your Voyager Club discount,,:)

Edited by Mikesa1721