MSC yacht club pool question

amscene1

I'm basing my answer on my not too great memory from reading the daily bulletin..I believe it stays open until 8PM.

Do all cabins in yc1 have a balcony & are all the same size on Davina.

Do all cabins in yc1 have a balcony & are all the same size on Davina.

All YC 1's have a balcony. There are 8 'square' cabins (4 on deck 15 and 4 on deck 16) that are larger and have a larger balcony. They are highly desirable but only bookable if you have 3 passengers. I have heard that MSC will let those cabins be booked by 2 people if they are not filled close to sailing time.

All YC 1's have a balcony. There are 8 'square' cabins (4 on deck 15 and 4 on deck 16) that are larger and have a larger balcony. They are highly desirable but only bookable if you have 3 passengers. I have heard that MSC will let those cabins be booked by 2 people if they are not filled close to sailing time.

That is correct. We had the opportunity for the two of us to move to one of the square cabins but declined. We are traveling with 3 other couples and have side by side cabins and that would have split us up. I hated declining but I am in the middle of the other two and I think we will enjoy all being together. There are a few YC1's forward that have metal below the balcony railing so take care with those if that matters.