Hiking Alternatives?

Cthom5

Does anyone have recommendations for exciting excursions in St. Kitts in May? After reading reviews it looks like the volcano hike is out of our comfort level, but we are looking for something fun to do in its place.

Just as an idea we are snorkeling and kayaking in Antigua and Ziplining in St. Maarten. Really anything other than just laying on the beach would be great!

I can't recommend any because I've never been to St. Kitts, but here's a couple I'm looking at...

These tours caught my interest on Tripadvisor because they include hikes through the rainforest (they also include the volcano trip, but we also aren't interested).

I also found this jet-ski/snorkel tour, which looks like a fantastic excursion, but it's expensive.

And finally, the (independent) tour operator we are using in San Juan had this to say...

"In St Kitts you might enjoy Reggae Beach. It was a really happening hip beach that brought out a band with the islands percussion instruments, there was a shack where I bought a lobster off a fisherman and they cooked it for me! Coconut Shrimps rocked and the Carib bucket was reasonable."

I just booked through Pereira Tours. I book the island tour and Cockleshell beach. Her cousin owns reggae bar and she is also renting our chairs and umbrellas. Her website is https://lizpereirastourstore.shutterfly.com/availabletours. She was highly rated in my research. Very prompt I. Getting back to me and answering my questions.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

There's lots to do apart from hiking. There is an app that you may use that has a "what to do" and a "tours" feature. It shows various activities and offers a guide as well as numbers for the tour operators. Ill leave the link for them below.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/experience-st.-kitts-nevis/id996063267?mt=8 apple download

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hr.apps.n206935337 google playstore