Norwegian Getaway Price

sailboat49

Hey everyone

Just curious what a decent price on an inside room is for the Getaway? Right now it looks like I can get it for around 700 with two people for the cheapest inside cabin. I missed out on a deal that was for 550 a person sadly :(

Is this something reasonable? If I wait, will prices go up or down?

thanks!

I just did a mock booking and you can get an GTY inside for 557 each for a total of 1383...(before picking one of the "freebies")....That price of course goes up by about 500 bucks for the "Freebie"...

Edited by valandemmy

I just did a mock booking and you can get an GTY inside for 557 each for a total of 1383...(before picking one of the "freebies")....

yeah thats what im looking at, around 700 a person.

is this a good price historically? im just hesitant because its my first cruise and i missed a deal for 550 after fees.....!

It could go either way...If the ship is not filling up the prices will go down...As the rooms begin to fill, the prices will go up (supply and demand)...te other thing that has happened is NCL raised the price of the UBP which in turn increases the cost of the taxes that you have to pay (if you chose that plan)...

If you can do the cost, I would go for it...thats 100 bucks a day for a 7 day cruise for entertainment, food, and lodging.

If you want a good fare, you need to seize the opportunity. If we could go in May, I'd get this RCCL Allure or Oasis promo they advertise. It is a good deal, an inside cabin on those is usually in $700-900 range.

We are booked on that cruise. I booked last summer and have watched the prices steadily increase since then. Now that they are offering 3/4 free again, I could move up to a mini suite for the same price as I paid for our balcony, but I didn't do it because we have an angled balcony and I don't want to give it up on a gty. I did notice the no frills price last time I looked and I thought it was fairly decent for a last minute trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you want a good fare, you need to seize the opportunity. If we could go in May, I'd get this RCCL Allure or Oasis promo they advertise. It is a good deal, an inside cabin on those is usually in $700-900 range.

I considered allure but my primary concern is dining. I heard getaways dining is better? I'd go to the complimentary ones though

Why would u recommend allure over getaway? Getaway is actually a little cheaper!

There are usually more things to do on larger ships. Allure and Oasis are the largest cruise ships in the world, I'm curious just because of that. As for the food- the opinions I read are all over the place. I've never sailed on NCL before, the RCCL food was good. My Mother in Law is an amateur pastry chef who usually smirks on the restaurant deserts. To my surprise she was impressed by the RCCL offerings.

We are sailing on the Getaway in 12 days!! Yay! We booked last summer, but I have kept an eye on prices ever since. They seemed to hover around $500 for an inside. But that is for April. As you start heading towards the summer months, the price can go up. Another thing to look at is the Getaway has TONS of Balcony's. At times, I have seen them even cheaper than the inside rooms.