Star Princess D505?

Mooncastle

Has anyone ever had cabin D505 on the Star? I received it through an AA guarantee. Any information on D505 as far as location, noise, size, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Also, since I received it as an AA guarantee and the sailing date is January 22, 2006, is there still a chance the number will change?

There is a handicap cabin about it and you might hear the noise if a person in a wheelchair is in that room going out on the balcony. I know when my kids go out on the balcony and roll over the ramp and onto the balcony their chairs make a lot of noise poping of the down side of the ramp.

Thanks cjh, but the noise of a wheelchair will not bother me and I just hope whomever is in there has just as wonderful of a time as I am going to have. I was thinking more on the line of the elevators close by, an entrance for the staff doing work all hours of the night or laundry facilities (which the laundry doesn't seem to be close).

This is my DH and mine's first cruise and have just been researching everything to death!!! I just can't wait! :D

Archived