Hurrah for A-Z Planners!

Hulabetty

My husband & I just returned from the Rhapsody (10/2-10/9) and we had a great time! I had seen some review on the boards regarding a company in Jamaica - A-Z Planners, so I checked them out. We had never been to Jamaica, and thought the Ochos Rios highlights would be a good option. We really hate the giant bus tours off the boat, and most always book independently - so I recerved with Belinda.

She met us at the pier, and introduced us to our driver - Kingsley. As it turned out, we were the only two taking a tour that day, so we got a lot of extra special treatment. Kingsley was fabulous!! He took us everywhere we wanted to go, and showed us so much of the town. It was so great to have such a wonderful guide for the day. We went to the falls, and Shaw Park, got some jerk chicken, and just had a great time.

I would strongly suggest that if you are planning to go to Jamaica to check out A-Z Planners, I know you will have a great time!

Archived