Royal Family Suits on Oasis

Loceng

I'm planing on ordering a Family suite on Oasis and were looking at suite 12638 or 12648. I found some information on Allure where they stated these suits had whirlpools on the balcony. Has anyone stayed on either of these suits, and know for sure if both of these suits have whirlpools too? What other furniture do they have on the balcony? Pictures and experiences would be very much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
The RFS doesn't have a whirlpool. The only suites with them are the Royal loft suite, and I believe the new Owners and Grand lofts on Deck 17.

the royal family suites on allure do have the hot tubs on deck 12. this was the old presidential suite and they converted it to 2 royal family suites. I've stayed in 12638 and i can confirm they both have them

Edited by Geoffy805

the royal family suites on allure and oasis do have the hot tubs on deck 12. this was the old presidential suite and they converted it to 2 royal family suites. I've stayed in 12638 and i can confirm they both have them

My apologies. I know there was something of a transitional period when they converted the old Presidential suite and the opposite side Royal suite (with whirlpools). Having stayed in an RFS in the past it didn't have a whirlpool.

Is this a case of they just haven't been removed yet, or is it a permanent arrangement? In the case of the former, have they now been relocated to the new Owners and Grand Loft suites on 17?

My apologies. I know there was something of a transitional period when they converted the old Presidential suite and the opposite side Royal suite (with whirlpools). Having stayed in an RFS in the past it didn't have a whirlpool.

Is this a case of they just haven't been removed yet, or is it a permanent arrangement? In the case of the former, have they now been relocated to the new Owners and Grand Loft suites on 17?

Not sure if they are permanent, but they definitely added the whirlpool to 12638 after the conversion since the tub was on the other side of the balcony when it was the presidential suite. It does seem weird that deck 12 has them but the other decks don't. I've got 12638 booked again in November on Allure (also weird that 12 was still available with the other decks booked, and same price) and was told that they plan on having them be there.