Breeze Deluxe Ocean View

dawnjam1

I have looked and cannot find an answer from anyone who has sailed in the 6M on the Breeze....and I know this is a stupid question.....but part of my planning with kids...lol!

Am I seeing 4 closets instead of 3 in the 360's? And how much of that is hanging and how many have the shelves that fold up? It ready might matter in what I lug on board that might be considered extra!!

Any info is appreciated! Thanks!

Happy Sailing!

We have sailed in them twice on the Breeze. There are 3 hanging closets and 1 closet with shelves. 2 night stands have a little storage. Under the sofa is a huge drawer you can use. There is also a few, I think 3 decent drawers by vanity. A door that opens up top where safe is also has a shelf to store things. You also have extra glass shelves in the bath and a half.

I plan to take over the little one and let the kids fight over the big one! Lol! I just tend to organize for each of the kids by their age and how much help they need....etc. I like to know what I am going into. I can handle anything after working on small ships in close crew quarters myself but I think I tend to over coordinate due to that too! This is good news! The last one was an inside room with my mother and DD and it was too much for me!

I have had a deluxe OV room. You will love it! There is so much storage in there, and the extra half-bathroom is so nice! We all ended up using the junior tub for showering, as it's much better than the standard shower. But we had the option of 2 people showering at once. There were 3 adults in mine, and we had more than enough storage. One of the hanging closets didn't even get used. Plus, the room has a total square footage of 230 (which I confirmed as accurate), while the insides I have measured to actually be about 150-160 sq.ft. Huge difference!