Hop on Hop Off Miami - Debarking

ctsharpie05

Has anyone done this the day of Disembarkation? It would be $200 for the 4 of us and would drop us off at FLL. Please tell me what to expect. We are going to do this or rent a car and do the Everglade Alligator tour (not offered by RCI on my cruise). TIA

Has anyone done this the day of Disembarkation? It would be $200 for the 4 of us and would drop us off at FLL. Please tell me what to expect. We are going to do this or rent a car and do the Everglade Alligator tour (not offered by RCI on my cruise). TIA

Anyone???? I am looking for reviews from cruisers as tripadvisor reviews are not great.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We did it when we got off the breeze. We really liked it. It basically takes you on a tour of the city. You get off and on as you wish. We got off for some shopping and off again for lunch. Did some exploring of our own and then hopped back on. The tour itself is very informative. We had never been to Miami before so we had seen a lot of interesting places. They showed us Justin Beibers place and his yacht. And a few other famous people. It's worth it if you have time to kill before your flight. We had a 6:30 flight so we had all day.