Having issues with My Cruise Manager online booking

Grr! So frustrated! I booked a cruise. Not only am I confused about the whole young adults sailing with us and the rules on that, but now I'm having issues with My Cruise Manager. I click on Cruise Details and it brings me nowhere. The only way I can get to it is on my phone.

Then when I tried to add on the other person (the young adult) to my booking so he'd be with an older person (me), it said "Full name change not allowed." I'm trying to ADD him, not change MY name.

Anyone else having issues with My Cruise Manager? I've never had problems before! And I've never seen while booking "TBA" guest and then you add them later.

When I go to the Carnival site on my phone I click the desk top icon on far bottom right. This allows me to access more of the site. Hopefully thus will help you. I also use Chrome.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

We had the same "full name change not allowed problem." After playing around with it we realized you can't change the first and last name at the same time. Go in, change the first name, save, go back in, change the last name. That should take care of it for you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

OMG! Thanks so much for this. I've been fighting this since I booked my cruise last week.

We had the same "full name change not allowed problem." After playing around with it we realized you can't change the first and last name at the same time. Go in, change the first name, save, go back in, change the last name. That should take care of it for you.

Ohhhhh!

When it happened to me, I called my PVP and had him change it. I was also having trouble getting the bed configuration and my dining time choices to "stick". PVP was able to fix that as well.

OMG! Thank you so much! This has been so frustrating for me and that worked like a charm!