Reflection Cabin #2178---Advice for a light sleeper

toneman01

My husband and I have cabin 2178 booked on Reflection in May. He is an extremely light sleeper. I have searched cruise critic for information on this cabin but I haven't been successful. Can anyone provide input?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Celebrity Reflection Cabin 2178 is located below the restaurant Ocean Cafe. We have not cruised in that specific cabin but did in a S2 on another S-Class ship. There was a lot of noise from the restaurant especially during the last portion of the night and in the early morning.

One short answer to your question: we would never book a suite guarantee simply to avoid a S2 assignment under the Ocean Cafe...

Celebrity Reflection Cabin 2178 is located below the restaurant Ocean Cafe. We have not cruised in that specific cabin but did in a S2 on another S-Class ship. There was a lot of noise from the restaurant especially during the last portion of the night and in the early morning.

One short answer to your question: we would never book a suite guarantee simply to avoid a S2 assignment under the Ocean Cafe...

I am also a light sleeper and would never book under the Oceanview Café or pool area. I would check to see if the S2's Aft are still available on 11 this would be my 1st choice, 2nd choice would be deck 12. Even though deck 12 Aft 2's are under the outdoor part of the Oceanview it still would be less noisy than 2178. Enjoy your cruise, we were in the S1 on the 11th deck and it was very quiet.

Try to get a S-2 on deck 7,8, or 9. If he is a light

sleeper. There is noise there until late at night and

in the early morning. I would try to get a cabin on

7,8,or 9 because you will have cabins above and

below you on all 3 decks. We have been on the Ship

3 times and always on deck 9. We have never had

a problem and my Girlfriend is a very very light sleeper.

Try to get a S-2 on deck 7,8, or 9. If he is a light

sleeper. There is noise there until late at night and

in the early morning. I would try to get a cabin on

7,8,or 9 because you will have cabins above and

below you on all 3 decks. We have been on the Ship

3 times and always on deck 9. We have never had

a problem and my Girlfriend is a very very light sleeper.

On the Reflection which is a S Class Ship Sky Suite 2's are only on deck 11 or 12. Sky Suite 1's are available on decks 6 - 12 :)

My husband and I have cabin 2178 booked on Reflection in May. He is an extremely light sleeper. I have searched cruise critic for information on this cabin but I haven't been successful. Can anyone provide input?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My sister and brother in law were in 2174 a couple months ago. She said it is really more under the entrance area to the Ocean View Cafe and they had no noise issues when sleeping. Hope that helps a little since it is close.