cruisetours

travellgirl

Has anyone been on one of the new cruisetours in Europe yet? Or has anyone booked one? There seems to be limited information on the website. We wre wondering about the cost and what happens with your luggage for those few days. Do you bring all your luggage with you for those three days. That is out main concern becasue you will be in i believe two hotels and then traveling on a train. Any informatin someone may have would be very helpful. We are planning on booking a Mediterrean cruise for next May and want to stay a few days before or after in Venice and this looked like something that would be good.

Do not know about the Europeans cruisetours, but we did one in Alaska last summer. First day they asked all of us what luggage we wanted to keep with us and what luggage we wanted sent ahead to the ship. What a blessing. DH and I shared one piece for the tour and our the rest of our luggage was waiting for us when we got to our room on the ship- they load their cruisetour luggage first. Imagine it is somewht similiar, we had 4 different hotels in Alaska.

norm

Hi Lorraine

I was wondering the same about cruise tours too. We have a 3 day cruise tour booked for our July 16, 2005 Millie sailing. It is the tour that includes Milan. We received prices from our TA this past weekend but not for the air into Milan as of yet. Faye

Archived