Contacting NativeWay?

Sun and Fun

I would like to contact Nativeway Tours through e-mail. Their website only lists a phone number. Does anyone have an e-mail address for them? I'd like to arrange a private tour when we are in Grand Cayman, but was unsuccessful calling by phone - got a really strange connection.

I didn't even have to use a credit card for reservations. Sharon wrote back and said to just pay on the boat with cash or credit card. They do not accept American Express. She gave me a reservation confirmation number. I did print a copy of it just in case there is a problem when we get there. I booked by contacting Sharon at nativway@candw.k also. Heard back from her within 24 hours.

We are interested in booking the Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour, but I notice it leaves at 9am. Our ship is scheduled to be in Cayman at 9am. Is there any difference between ship time and local time? (Can't remember from last time we were there).

We are interested in booking the Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour, but I notice it leaves at 9am. Our ship is scheduled to be in Cayman at 9am. Is there any difference between ship time and local time? (Can't remember from last time we were there).

Archived