View a cruise reservation, room number and room description

cruizincrazy

I seem to remember there is a website that will tell you the details of your cruise reservation, such as your room description, cabin number, etc. if you have your confirmation number. However I can't remember the name of the website, can someone help me with the name of this website? Any information is greatly appreciated.

Hi silvermoon2, thanks for your response, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. 411.com shows your cabin if you have your cabin number, the website I'm looking for goes by cruise line and confirmation number and then shows you the info I am looking for. The website I'm looking for is helpful when you have booked a guarantee cabin. When the cruise line assigns you a cabin number, this website will change from saying guarantee to actually listing the cabin number you have been assigned and it does it sooner than looking at the cruise line website or the travel agency you booked the cruise through. I don't know how they get their info so fast compared to everyone else, but I have found my cabin numbers on their website the last two cruises I took much faster than any other.

So, I'm still looking for this info, any help I can get is greatly appreciated.

The only place i Have seen for that is on carnival web page. You must be registered and your cruise must be added in the profile under add a booking number.

I never seen anything elsewhere.

On Carnival's web site, once you log in with your booking number you can click on Modify booking and it will show you if you have a cabin number yet. At first I kept getting error messages but lately it's been working fine. When I got the error message I tried a different tactic and acted as if I was going to buy something to see if I had a room number assigned. We have a guarantee room also and as of yet (63) days out, we still don't have an assignment. Good luck.

Hi silvermoon2, thanks for your response, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. 411.com shows your cabin if you have your cabin number, the website I'm looking for goes by cruise line and confirmation number and then shows you the info I am looking for. The website I'm looking for is helpful when you have booked a guarantee cabin. When the cruise line assigns you a cabin number, this website will change from saying guarantee to actually listing the cabin number you have been assigned and it does it sooner than looking at the cruise line website or the travel agency you booked the cruise through. I don't know how they get their info so fast compared to everyone else, but I have found my cabin numbers on their website the last two cruises I took much faster than any other.

So, I'm still looking for this info, any help I can get is greatly appreciated.

Well TEF I read it and tried it. I am not as experienced as you with 5k posts, but would appreciate yours or someone else's help as I am doing something wrong. I am slightly learning disabled for which I apologize. Thanks for any assistance.

Well TEF I read it and tried it. I am not as experienced as you with 5k posts, but would appreciate yours or someone else's help as I am doing something wrong. I am slightly learning disabled for which I apologize. Thanks for any assistance.

there is a reason for tefs posting the way he did. Its against the terms of service to advertise agencies like 411.

Cruizincrazy: I am trying to remember the site you are talking about - I do remember a site like that - it was not affiliated with any cruise line and I know there were posts here on CruiseCritic about it, although it was before this site was upgraded, so I am betting I won't be able to find it on here. It was Cruise____ ??? I am racking my brain trying to think of it. I will do some searching on the web and to see if I can come up with it. Just wanted you to know you're not crazy - I remember the site (just can't remember the name) - I will search around and if I come up with it, will post here to let you know.

The site you want does or did exist. I have it in my PC favorites but not my laptop. The PC was in storage for a year due to hurricane Jeanne. Just got back in the house recently. Fired up the PC, tried to update virus protect and it crashed and burned. Taking it in to my guru tomorrow. If I don't lose all my old info I'll get it to you.

Dan

I haven't been able to find it through lots of searching - so as one poster said, it may have went belly-up. I have racked my brain to come up with the name and can't think of it for the life of me. It was a different name - cruise bug, or something along those lines. If it ever pops into my head, I'll let ya know.

• 4 months later...
On Carnival's web site, once you log in with your booking number you can click on Modify booking and it will show you if you have a cabin number yet. At first I kept getting error messages but lately it's been working fine. When I got the error message I tried a different tactic and acted as if I was going to buy something to see if I had a room number assigned. We have a guarantee room also and as of yet (63) days out, we still don't have an assignment. Good luck.

I did this today and up to this point it didn't even show a GTD room. Now it says GTD so I hope I'm one step closer to getting a cabin assignment. We sail 5/19/06

To get to Modify Booking on Carnival's website, you have to register with the website first. Once you are registered and logged in, you can go into your profile and add your booking number (and past guest number if you have one.) Once you have done this, you can click on the "My Reservation" or "My Cruise" link at the top of the page. There will be two sets of three links in the middle of the page there. The 'modify booking' link is there.

Undrhil

To get to Modify Booking on Carnival's website, you have to register with the website first. Once you are registered and logged in, you can go into your profile and add your booking number (and past guest number if you have one.) Once you have done this, you can click on the "My Reservation" or "My Cruise" link at the top of the page. There will be two sets of three links in the middle of the page there. The 'modify booking' link is there.Undrhil

you have to book with carnival to be ablke to get the modify book to work. If you booked using a regular agent you wont even see the link.

the only other way to figure it out is by having your funpass completed. once it is completed you go to carnival web page- scroll to the bottom click on funpass. Fill in the requested information. then click on gifts. add anythig to your cart then scroll down to see. But if you are sailing in May in may be too early. Cabins usually get assigned at 45 days before sailing.

To get to Modify Booking on Carnival's website, you have to register with the website first. Once you are registered and logged in, you can go into your profile and add your booking number (and past guest number if you have one.) Once you have done this, you can click on the "My Reservation" or "My Cruise" link at the top of the page. There will be two sets of three links in the middle of the page there. The 'modify booking' link is there.

Undrhil

Nope, it's not there. Must be the TA thing. All I have in the middle of the page is "complete on-line boarding pass ) which I already did. Guess I'll just wait and be surprised!

Archived