Xunantunich

phred119s

Those of you that have done Xunantunich privately...

Will you please share your experiences? The good, bad, and ugly.

Still weighing between "on our own" or though the ship. We almost always choose "on our own."

Despite what people said with it being far we still went ahead and booked a private excursion there for me and my wife and it turned out to be better than i thought it would. We made it back to Port with 3 hours to spare, we even contemplated about doing the Cave tubing but after all the climbing at the ruins, my wife was tired and just wanted to spend the rest of the day shopping and seeing the city. We booked through waytogotoursbelize.com, I would highly recommend them

thank you! I will definitely look into them. I'm not sure I have looked at their site yet. There just seems to be so many that only want to take a ship tour and I'm struggling with just taking a ship tour. I'd much rather have a small group rather than a bus of people.

thank you! I will definitely look into them. I'm not sure I have looked at their site yet. There just seems to be so many that only want to take a ship tour and I'm struggling with just taking a ship tour. I'd much rather have a small group rather than a bus of people.

Hi - I was curious if you've made a decision on the tour company for the ruins tour? We depart this weekend from NOLA on NCL and will be in Belize on 28Apr. We are still deciding -- might take our chances and book something once in port but I know that's risky. I was looking at Island Marketing aka Belize Cruise Excursions as well as others listed on Trip Advisor.

Thanks

Eric