Effy jewelry

srp1419

Hi! We purchased a ring at an EFFY store in port while on a Carnival cruise. It's very beautiful, paid just under $2000, since then I have seen a pair of earrings there I just love. EFFY said they have an upgrading policy, however I didn't ask too many questions about it. Could I potentially give this ring back, and get a smaller more modest ring and the earrings if they equal the same price as my first ring (or if more expensive I would pay the difference)?

Thanks for any input you have.

Hi! We purchased a ring at an EFFY store in port while on a Carnival cruise. It's very beautiful, paid just under $2000, since then I have seen a pair of earrings there I just love. EFFY said they have an upgrading policy, however I didn't ask too many questions about it. Could I potentially give this ring back, and get a smaller more modest ring and the earrings if they equal the same price as my first ring (or if more expensive I would pay the difference)?

Thanks for any input you have.

Most jewelers upgrade policy is that you can trade that in, but the item you choose must be double the price you paid.

Just happened to have a receipt from Effy handy. Yes, upgrade must be equal to twice the amount of the original purchase or greater. So, that upgrade policy really gets you by having to spend more. I upgraded some diamond earrings here at home and I was given a credit for my original price and only paid the difference for the upgrade.