Dawn-a bunch of quick questions?

shygirl

I'm a newbie to Ncl-dawn, have been reading threads for a while and can't seem to find answers to these questions?

Calling all Dawn experts:

1. Soda card/ can one card be shared with more than one person? ie at dinner-my husband and I order 2 sodas at once?

2. Is the shower head in the bathroom the removable type with a hose where you can pull down to hose down my kids?

3. Is there a clothes line to hang up bathing suits. Cabin 5626-outside

4. How high off the floor is the pull out trundle bed for the fourth person? My son is only 2 year old.

5. What is the exact size of the safe? Is is big enough for a laptop and camcorder?

6. Will the kitchen wash and sterilize my toddler's sippy cups? and if not does the hot pot/water heater/coffee maker have lid opening big enough to boil my cups.

7. Does the juice and milk that comes from room service comes sealed?(good for later)

8. During dinner in the main dining room, does the children's entree get serve right away with our appetizers?

9. How can we find out about the weather forecast for upcoming ports on the ship if we do not use the internet?

10. Lastly, is there a car rental place at the port in New York?

Replies would be greatly appreciated

Sara - not so shy afterall

1. Soda card/ can one card be shared with more than one person? ie at dinner-my husband and I order 2 sodas at once?

The intent is unlimited soda for one passenger otherwise we could all share the same card:D

2. Is the shower head in the bathroom the removable type with a hose where you can pull down to hose down my kids?

No - but as I recall it slides up and down on a pipe allowing you to get it to kid hight

Yes - in the shower

4. How high off the floor is the pull out trundle bed for the fourth person? My son is only 2 year old.

Same height as the other beds- it in fact forms almost one giant bed connecting the other two beds.

5. What is the exact size of the safe? Is is big enough for a laptop and camcorder?

Small- laptop will not fit.

6. Will the kitchen wash and sterilize my toddler's sippy cups? and if not does the hot pot/water heater/coffee maker have lid opening big enough to boil my cups.

Yes to both questions

7. Does the juice and milk that comes from room service comes sealed?(good for later)

Milk does - juice in glasses

8. During dinner in the main dining room, does the children's entree get serve right away with our appetizers?

They will serve it when ever you ask.

9. How can we find out about the weather forecast for upcoming ports on the ship if we do not use the internet?

Normally they have the weather for the next day in the Freestyle Daily delivered to your cabin each evening

Not at the port

I'm a newbie to Ncl-dawn, have been reading threads for a while and can't seem to find answers to these questions?

Not for sharing, though I'm sure some people manage to do it, especially if it's not a regular thing.

Pretty sure it is not removable, but does slide down pretty low)

I believe there is one in the bathroom, though air circulation isn't too good in there, as we tend to use some hooks on the wall just outside the BR.

No specs, but I think late model camcorders will fit, but I'm not familiar with portable computers that would fit.

Wouldnt surprise me if they found a way to accomodate you.

Milk comes in small cartons. Chocolate is "normally" available. If not, we've found them in "some" of the resturants.

They will serve them anytime you want. It's a timing issue only you can judge, as sometimes too early leaves them restless when your meal arrives. We've had the grandkids twice, and it has worked well for us. FYI: The children's menu is available at the Specialties, and also available for interested adults. Meals and selections are pretty good.

Never checked the main desk, but worth a shot. The captain usually gives you some advance information, but not sure how regular, and how far in advance.

Replies would be greatly appreciated

Sara - not so shy afterall

See above!

Archived