San Juan Hotel with Shuttle

jennbk28

I am looking for a cheap hotel in San Juan for 1 night post stay on Oct 22nd. I would prefer something in the Condado area or close to the beach but my main priority would be cleanliness and secure. We will be 2 women traveling.

Thanks so much,

Jenn

We will be using the Coral Princess Inn in January. It's a small boutique hotel in the Condada area amid shopping and places to eat. My TA and her parents have used it and like it very much. Reviews are also very positive. Well maintained, it is privately owned, and the staff take good care of the guests. Has a continental breakfast, pool, and beautiful property.

I don't know of any hotel with a shuttle. All reports I've seen, people use the taxis to get around.

Thanks Northender...

I did just that - I had read that recommendation somewhere else. I was able to actually get a room for $80.00 plus $3.00 energy surcharge and 9% tax. Room came to like $90.47. I am splitting with my friend so will be pretty cheap. We are getting the no frills room though - 2 twins. We will have that on the cruise so will be use to it anyway. I normall stay at somewhere like the Condado Plaza but I would rather save on the money - it's only for 1 night. They said they will hold our luggage too until we have to leave for our evening flight the next day. I'm really excited! have you stayed there?

You'll have to let me know how you like this hotel. We are looking into nice quaint hotels...this looks like our cup of tea!!!! The Coral Princess is another we're thinking about.

Please...if you have time after your cruise...let me know what you think.

Thanks!!

Traci

No have not stayed there yet. We have reservations for March, 2006. I have read good reviews about the place and it was recommended by someone else who stayed their with his family. Nothing fancy, but for one night as long as it is clean and the people are nice, who cares......

I have sent a couple of emails since making the reservations and they have been very prompt with their answers.

Let us know when you return if it was ok.

Also, if you are out and about, I will be looking for wine to take aboard and some place to buy light cream (don't ask :D) If you happen to run across these type of places, I would appreciate your letting me know.

Good luck - you don't have too long to go now :) :)

Retired not Expired: :D You give us a chuckle every time we read your name! After reading your post we went online to look at Coral Princess Inn and found it to be very quaint. It is definitely a place we would consider staying pre cruise. Please post your opinions about the hotel when you return. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Gail and Rich

Retired not Expired: :D You give us a chuckle every time we read your name! After reading your post we went online to look at Coral Princess Inn and found it to be very quaint. It is definitely a place we would consider staying pre cruise. Please post your opinions about the hotel when you return. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Gail and Rich

Will do. We'll be back from that trip about Feb 11. I'll try to post here and the San Juan board.

Archived