Magic L shaped balconies

SIENA6334

Looking to book L shaped cabins on Magic next year and would appreciate thoughts on the 6th or 7th floor. I've tried looking at pictures but still can't tell. Do all L shaped have two windows. I want the 2 windows and would really love the ones nearest the aft wraps.

I was in an L shaped cabin on Magic just last week. You can see a video that someone else made of it on Youtube if you search "Carnival Magic 7455".

I liked it, but doubt I'd book one again. We really liked the long balcony with the lounger, but weren't crazy about the layout of the cabin. We knew what it would be like going in, but it felt "different" than we expected. One big difference was only having a chair instead of the small couch. If we wanted to watch TV we pretty much had to lay in bed to do so. I just prefer sitting up to watch TV. I think they could have laid it out better by moving the closets and everything along that wall down towards the empty space by the door, putting a couch on the end where the chair is, the mounting the TV on the wall where the bathroom door is.

I know lots of people will disagree with me, but I do understand why others are so in love with these cabins and I'm glad I at least got a chance to try it.

ETA: The location was great. Not far from the aft elevators, so just a quick trip up to the Lido buffet or down to the aft dining room for breakfast.

Edited by Rudyard