Shore excursions off Ryndam in Feb 06 thru HAL or ???

prshaker

The itinerary out of Tampa Bay on 5 Feb 06 includes stops in Aruba and Bonaire (sp?) and I was wondering if people recommended using the shore excursions booked via HAL or if I should try and book them one on one with the locals. I would also appreciate recommendations...my wife and I like to see as much of an island as possible and reserve beach time (snorkelling for me) for islands we have been to in the past i.e. Barbados and St Thomas on this trip.Any help is as always greatly appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

You will definitely want to go to No Name Beach if you are a snorkeler in Bonnaire. You can tour the island in about 1 hour after you do the beach thing. Not much on Bonnaire but No Name beach makes it a worthwhile stop.

We always book through the cruise line. That way if something goes wrong they will help also if you are late returning they will hold the ship. If you go independently they will not wait if there is a problem on your trip.

Also Aruba has a great catamaran sail and snorkel with a beach stop.

Archived