Vision of the Seas Questions: Interior Rooms?

VegasK

My husband and I are considering the 3 day "transitional" cruise of VOS in Jan. as our Christmas present. I am wondering if anyone has seen the interior rooms? I have been on the Diamond Princess, and saw the interior rooms. They were great! Wondering if anyone has any idea how the two compare. It is so hard to tell from the pictures.

The interior room meets our price, and I am looking forward to it being very dark in the room, so that I can sleep in! We don't plan to spend to much time in our room, anyway.

Thanks!

The interior cabins on the Vision are surprisingly big. They are quite roomy and not so depressing in color. If you can, try to get one of the ones on decks 7 or 8 that fact front to back rather than side to side.. they seemed to be a bit larger.

The interior cabins on the Vision are surprisingly big. They are quite roomy and not so depressing in color. If you can, try to get one of the ones on decks 7 or 8 that fact front to back rather than side to side.. they seemed to be a bit larger.

Your the Man !! 90+ cruises.

Do you know anything about living on ship. How to go about it etc.:confused:

Thanks for the tips on room placement.

The date of the Repositioning cruise is January 13 - the 3 nighter stops at both Catalina Ise and Ensenada. I realize the only time we are actually at sea is at night, but this is only our second cruise, and we are not addicted to the movement yet (though we don't get sea sick, so that is a good sign! LOL) We will kind of be using the cruise as a floating hotel with food, beverage and nighttime entertainment!

Mary- the 3 day Vision is just a fill in cruise after she comes out of drydock and before she resumes her normal 7 day Mex. run on Jan. 15th. If you want info on the repo to Seattle in May, email me at work and I'll send you the info.

Grumpy8-- sorry I don't have any info on getting a shipboard job, but if you do a google search for cruise line jobs you should find some helpful sites to go to.

Archived