Is Vibe Beach Club for me?

That title sounds like a pharmaceutical ad, but really, I'm just trying to weigh the pros and cons here. Since I'll be in port the entire time on all port days, that really only leaves me with three days of laying out in the sun. $100 a person seems a bit much for that (if only they offered day passes [emoji58]), but if finding a seat is as bad as some are making it sound, I guess I wouldn't be against paying it. I have no desire to sit near the pool, either - I was shooting for either the top sundeck or Spice H2O. Are these a little easier to find spots in? I'd rather not be a chair hog :( We're sailing on the Escape on the 30th so Spring Break is definitely over with, but it's still a very popular ship so I suspect it'll be busy as usual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Edited by kayleighbayleigh

We had Vibe passes on the Breakaway during summer vacations...the ship was packed so I was happy to have the passes. Happy in the sense that I knew I had a lounger and a hot tub with a bar nearby and pretty quiet and tranquil.