Newbie here, just had an oh shhhhhhhhish moment because I have a horrible addiction to the Tropical Redbull (in the yellow can) to the point I feel like crap without it. So wondering if anyone has seen that particular kind for sale, I'll be on the Majesty of the Seas if that matters. And also if I would be allowed to bring it on board with me if not? I'll have the premium drink package, not sure if it would be included of they do have it? I'm sure I could mimosa myself into oblivion in the mornings if not but would really prefer the redbull 😂😂😂

Don't wanna hear how bad it is for me either. There are worse things in life 😎

I have never seen anything beyond I believe the regular and sugar-free ones onboard. As far as whether or not you can bring them onboard, I don't believe you can but someone who has cruised in the last few months may be able to correct me.

We were on the Oasis in January and they had the regular, cranberry and the blue Redbull, but didn't check for the tropical flavor. Seem like it is getting more popular all the time with the different flavors. We had the premium package, and could get any drink with Red Bull in it on the package.

Keith