MSC Divina Kids club questions

HappyTravels

I have a cruise booked on the Divina and I'm bringing my 11 year old step-son and 7 year old step-granddaughter. Has anyone brought kids around those ages? Did they enjoy the kids club facilities and activities? The kids are asking me what kinds of activities they offer.

I tried looking on the MSC website, but I can't find any info other than the sign-up form.

I have a cruise booked on the Divina and I'm bringing my 11 year old step-son and 7 year old step-granddaughter. Has anyone brought kids around those ages? Did they enjoy the kids club facilities and activities? The kids are asking me what kinds of activities they offer.

I tried looking on the MSC website, but I can't find any info other than the sign-up form.

Happy,,,here is a link to Mikesteg post with the kids club programs which are available on MSC Divina along with some other information.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2344379

Sorry I can't give you any specifics on the Divina but we were recently on the Splendida with our own children and friends children aged 6-13. All the kids really liked the kids clubs. They did say they often did not do what was on the program, but they had fun anyway. My 10 year old daughter probably liked this kids club the most of any cruise we have done. It was probably different to some cruises in that there were not many kids on board, as it was 20 days from South America to Europe, but all the kids club people were extremely friendly and the kids had a lot of fun, hopefully you will have the same experience.

We are just off Divina. Our 10 year old was not crazy about the club. I think it is geared towards the younger ages. His group was 7-11. They did a lot of parades around the ship, going to the shows as a group, going to the movies by the pool. Outdoor organized activities were for about 30 minutes. Not much video game time. My son found it babyish. He went maybe 3 times in our 7 day cruise.

We are big cruisers on Carnival. He compared it to them and really preferred Carnival where he was involved daily and late night in the kids club.

That is our only complaint about our cruise. Everything else fabulous.

They do have 3 pools and a nice waterslide.

If you give me your email I will send you the kids daily activity sheet.

Edited by SUSIEK