5% Loyalty Discount

BosoxI

Does it apply to the Yacht Club, too? If so, is it applied even if the booking occurs after final payment? I asked this of the MSC agent whose answer was cryptic, saying only that all reductions had been applied. When I tried to get clarification, I received no response. So far, no adjustment has appeared on my credit card, though it's only been 4 or 5 days since I booked.

I paid to change from a Balcony Fantastica to the Royal Suite after final payment had been made. Granted, MSC completely cancelled the first booking, and gave me a new booking number with the Royal Suite, but my TA had them apply the 5% for Loyalty Member on the new booking (it hadn't been applied on the balcony cabin yet). That happened in the past three days.

Edited by 63galaxie

I paid to change from a Balcony Fantastica to the Royal Suite after final payment had been made. Granted, MSC completely cancelled the first booking, and gave me a new booking number with the Royal Suite, but my TA had them apply the 5% for Loyalty Member on the new booking (it hadn't been applied on the balcony cabin yet). That happened in the past three days.

Thanks. I guess I'll try again next week with a new agent. It may be in the works for all I know, but what would it take to so inform me? When is your cruise? Mine is in a week.

I called to ask a couple of questions about the status match this week and the representative offered to email me the form. I filled it out and emailed it back the next day, and they processed it and mailed me confirmation of my status that same day. Sometimes a phone call really helps.

After I got the confirmation, I asked my TA about the 5%. He checked with MSC to make sure that everything was in order and told me that I would get the 5% refunded to my credit card in 7-10 days, as I was already paid in full.

After I got the confirmation, I asked my TA about the 5%. He checked with MSC to make sure that everything was in order and told me that I would get the 5% refunded to my credit card in 7-10 days, as I was already paid in full.

Now that's what I wanted to hear. :D Thanks for the information

Does it apply to the Yacht Club, too? If so, is it applied even if the booking occurs after final payment? I asked this of the MSC agent whose answer was cryptic, saying only that all reductions had been applied. When I tried to get clarification, I received no response. So far, no adjustment has appeared on my credit card, though it's only been 4 or 5 days since I booked.

They are very slow doing things.