tubing with reggie tours

acwillie

We just got back(sunday) from our cruise and had a great time. In Belize we opted to do cave tubing and went thru Reggie Tours. It was the best!!! It was so easy to find once we got off the ship and they were very very nice. We had myself and my husband and 2 other couples with us. It was a long ride there but Jamaih( I hope this is his name) was very knowledgeable and gave us some history about the city. Lionel (I think also) was the driver and also a guide. He was cool. After tubing down the river which is very relaxing and beautiful we ate at the little place in the park. the food was excellent. I wasn't worried about timing at all. I think the other people were a bit worried but I think they wanted to do some diamond shopping after. Anyways I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone and If we go back we will use them again!!

I have just recently booked Nov. 6 cruise on the Nor. Sun and am interested in his cave tubing tour. How much was it and did you have a long walk? long ride to get there? How long was the tour?

I dont recall how much it was but you can check out his website at www.regtour.com. The walk wasnt long but there are the guys bugging you to get in the taxi.dont do it because the walk might be about 2 blocks. I want to say it was about a 5 hour trip.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to be in Belize in Dec. and wanted to know a few things first before booking with Reggie.

1. How do you get off the ship early enough to catch this excursion since it is not booked thru the cruiseline? On the Glory we had to take a number and wait to be called. The excursions booked thru the cruiselines leave the ship first.

2. I have DS13 and DD8, do you think this is something that they could do easily? Enjoy? I really want to go do this.

3. It will be December when we are there, will the water be cold?

4. Is it easy enough to find them once we get off tender?

5. Will some food and drinks be able for purchase somewhere during the tour? Bc 5 hours is a long time for the kids to go with nothing in their tummys.

Anything that you can tell me about these questions would be nice.

Thank you,

Cruizinrican:)

Archived