Questions about prepaid packages

vlf467

I am booking our vouchers andinternet packages today. I want to buy 1 Doremi package and 1 Coffee cuddle package. Each are voucher only packages. My question is this: can anyone use them and if there are 2 people in the room do I have to buy 2 or can I buy what I want and use how I want? ALso, internet says per person but my son is the only one who will be using the internet. So if I use his name do I have to pay too? How many devices can be used? My son has a phone for the social media and a tablet for internet. Thank you.

I am booking our vouchers andinternet packages today. I want to buy 1 Doremi package and 1 Coffee cuddle package. Each are voucher only packages. My question is this: can anyone use them and if there are 2 people in the room do I have to buy 2 or can I buy what I want and use how I want? ALso, internet says per person but my son is the only one who will be using the internet. So if I use his name do I have to pay too? How many devices can be used? My son has a phone for the social media and a tablet for internet. Thank you.

vlf467,,,if you are purchasing the drink vouchers,,anyone can use them and not everyone in the stateroom needs to purchase them. If you purchase the Social package,,only one user can be signed in at one time,,,the surfer package allows up to 2 devices to be on-line simultaneously and the Streamer package allows up to 4 devices to be on-line at one time. You can use as many different devices as you would like,,but only the max numbers of devices specified by your internet package can be used simultaneously.

vlf467,,,if you are purchasing the drink vouchers,,anyone can use them and not everyone in the stateroom needs to purchase them. If you purchase the Social package,,only one user can be signed in at one time,,,the surfer package allows up to 2 devices to be on-line simultaneously and the Streamer package allows up to 4 devices to be on-line at one time. You can use as many different devices as you would like,,but only the max numbers of devices specified by your internet package can be used simultaneously.

Thanks for explaining that. For whatever reason, I thought the number of devices was limited and I have three myself...phone, iPad, and camera. I was going to get a package for myself and one for my husband. I didn't realize it meant simultaneous connections.

:o

Edited by pamwinn