Periscoping & Live Review from independence of the sea's

Hi. I am really enjoying your review and am glad you and your family are having a fantastic time. I am on the Indy at the beginning of July and have a couple of food related questions that I'd be grateful if you could help answer. Do you know the order of the themed menus in the main dining room and are they available to view on the interactive Tv's? How many formal nights are there on the 14 night med cruises and finally do Sorrento's make pizza's to order? I have a cheese allergy so that would be really useful for me.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise :)

Hi Catwoman, we are also on a 14 night cruise and will be having 3 formal nights on our cruise. All main dining room menu's are up on the interactive boards but just for the current day. It appears the Pizza's are pre-made but the crew are so amazing I am sure they would try to cook you whatever you need. Have a great holiday [emoji4]

Hi Catwoman, we are also on a 14 night cruise and will be having 3 formal nights on our cruise. All main dining room menu's are up on the interactive boards but just for the current day. It appears the Pizza's are pre-made but the crew are so amazing I am sure they would try to cook you whatever you need. Have a great holiday [emoji4]

Thanks so much for replying, it's good to know that you can view the evening menu in advance without trailing all the way to the main dining room. Also glad to hear that I may be able to get a cheeseless pizza made up, although from what some people have said maybe I wouldn't be missing much if not :D Do they do any other hot food in Sorrento's or is it just pizza? Hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Hi again

Loved reading your posts

Sorry to ask again but have you managed to find the price of a bottle of larger and a vodka and lemonade

Can't wait till ours in September although seems ages away :(

A pint of larger is $7 and vodka and lemonade is around $12.

Have a wonderful holiday

Thanks so much for replying, it's good to know that you can view the evening menu in advance without trailing all the way to the main dining room. Also glad to hear that I may be able to get a cheeseless pizza made up, although from what some people have said maybe I wouldn't be missing much if not :D Do they do any other hot food in Sorrento's or is it just pizza? Hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Hi Catwoman, I haven't seen any other hot food there but they also do sandwiches, salads and some deserts [emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻

Hi Catwoman, I haven't seen any other hot food there but they also do sandwiches, salads and some deserts [emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻

That's good to know thanks :) Am not sure if you have managed to see many of the shows in the theatre but would be interested to know how early we'd need to arrive before the show to get a seat (planning on doing the 9pm shows) Also any thoughts on anything you've seen would be appreciated. You will be regretting inviting any questions :D

Thanks for the pictures and videos - really enjoying watching. We are on independence on 2 July. I'm just wondering how much the drink packages are - is there a list of prices available? We've seen a few individual drink prices but need to see the package price to see if it's worth getting. Any help is appreciated.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday

That's good to know thanks :) Am not sure if you have managed to see many of the shows in the theatre but would be interested to know how early we'd need to arrive before the show to get a seat (planning on doing the 9pm shows) Also any thoughts on anything you've seen would be appreciated. You will be regretting inviting any questions :D

Hi Catwoman, I would aim to get there around 20mins before the show starts. Maybe even before that. The shows can be hit and miss with regards to outside acts. The house shows are normally ok. To be honest to entertainment is average but not amazing [emoji4]

Thanks for the pictures and videos - really enjoying watching. We are on independence on 2 July. I'm just wondering how much the drink packages are - is there a list of prices available? We've seen a few individual drink prices but need to see the package price to see if it's worth getting. Any help is appreciated.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday

If you go onto the RC website and log yourself into your cruise you will find the drink packages prices. They sometimes run offers before your cruise starts. We brought the soda package which has been excellent value for us.

Hope you have a super cruise [emoji4]

If you go onto the RC website and log yourself into your cruise you will find the drink packages prices. They sometimes run offers before your cruise starts. We brought the soda package which has been excellent value for us.

Hope you have a super cruise [emoji4]

Thanks. I was told by RC customer services that the prices on board for the drinks packages are more than the price you pay if you book in advance. Just wondered how much the difference was

Thanks. I was told by RC customer services that the prices on board for the drinks packages are more than the price you pay if you book in advance. Just wondered how much the difference was

Not sure what to say because the price we paid on board was same as the price before we cruised

Yesterday we were in Malaga Spain. We wanted to find a beach here and it couldn't have been easier. Once we got off the ship it was a 200 metre walk and we were on the beach. The pics of the beach are on my wife's phone so I will post them later.

Yesterday we were in Malaga Spain. We wanted to find a beach here and it couldn't have been easier. Once we got off the ship it was a 200 metre walk and we were on the beach. The pics of the beach are on my wife's phone so I will post them later.

Yay! This is our plan there so excited to hear this and see the pics! Thanks again for your report!

Yay! This is our plan there so excited to hear this and see the pics! Thanks again for your report!

Hi ya, it is my pleasure. The only slight down side with the beach is, the beach is made from little stones and hurts your feet to walk on and gets hot under foot.