O life promotion

sexyaznboy

Thanks for everyone's insight to my questions.

I just booked today and happy with the price, it may be a bit more expensive than your usual cruiseline, but from 2799 USD in the brochure for 7 days, it was originally offered at 2599 USD by the TA. I tried to convince him to please please please cover our gratuities but no go, but he did bring it down to 2540 USD (every bit counts when you are converting from Canadian dollars!). With that free unlimited internet and we chose the 600 USD OBC instead of the tours, the value would have been there for the tours, but I'm not sure I want to go on 3 tours. So we will pay gratuities and maybe shuttle bus back, will probably order a bottle or two of wine,that 600 probably won't last too long ;) I was looking on line and could not find another better price, and we use the same TA all the time and trust them, so I can't guarantee that someone else in Toronto would have gotten us a better package. Cruise prices seem to have gone up in the past year, seem like even a Caribbean cruise on a regular ship runs about 2000 with flight.

So after Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess, Celebrity now we are trying something new, and excited to compare the O experience to the others!

Thanks again for everyone's time and kindness in responding.

I just came back from a cruise on Riviera. The Internet is almost unusable so don't count on it to do any sort of productive work. Otherwise we had a great time.

Stranger things happen. We were just offered an upgrade to a Penthouse suite if we wanted to swap our Alaskan cruise in June for a choice of 6 different 7 or 8 day cruises in the Med for this summer at no extra cost. We currently have a veranda suite booked. We are not going to do this, for several reasons, but you never know. Hope it happens for you.

I'd recommend the penthouse suite. Having a butler and any specialty restaurant menu item delivered to your room is pretty awesome! Plus you get a cool gold ship card to wave around :)

Edited by morpheus4356