Istanbul Cruise Ship Port

caggfamily

I'm trying to arrange a private transfer from the Ataturk airport to the Equinox this July, but I'm having trouble finding out where the ship will be docked. I'm pretty sure I've been reading that Celebrity is temporarily docking its ships somewhere different than usual during port construction. I just want to make sure I know where to ask the transfer to take me when asking for a quote.

thanks.

On June 18th, the Equinox will be arriving to and departing from Salipazari Port.

The online cruise docs indicate Haydarpasa, but we received notification from Celebrity that it had been changed.

Given the above, it would be difficult to say with any confidence where a (different?) ship would be on a different date.

I would check your roll call and/or contact Celebrity.

Mike

I'm trying to arrange a private transfer from the Ataturk airport to the Equinox this July, but I'm having trouble finding out where the ship will be docked. I'm pretty sure I've been reading that Celebrity is temporarily docking its ships somewhere different than usual during port construction. I just want to make sure I know where to ask the transfer to take me when asking for a quote.

thanks.

Go into trip advisor in the Istanbul forum there is a lot of info re transfers and taxis at Atarack airport Aussie

be very careful. Last time we sailed out of Istanbul we booked a transfer from one of those online transfers. He dropped us off at the wrong port. (I even asked the guard at the port if Celebrity is docked there, and he said yes). There are 2 ports. One you can actually see the ship from the roads, another one is hidden behind a building, which was the one we were dropped off. Ended up walking 20 mins to the other port. 3 times we sailed out of Istanbul and we always have docked by the one where you can see the ship from the road.