Periscope

foxcent

I have checked Periscope a couple times during the inaugural did not see anything on the map.

I am following someone who is snap hating, he shared his ID on a FB group for vista.

I would not periscope from vista only because I will not pay for the fast internet package.

I have checked Periscope a couple times during the inaugural did not see anything on the map.

I am following someone who is snap hating, he shared his ID on a FB group for vista.

I would not periscope from vista only because I will not pay for the fast internet package.

Thanks for responding I am glad that I did not miss a periscope for Vista. I just discovered that they are periscoping a lot from the RC ships, so I was wondering has anyone done it for any Carnival Ships.......

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for responding I am glad that I did not miss a periscope for Vista. I just discovered that they are periscoping a lot from the RC ships, so I was wondering has anyone done it for any Carnival Ships.......

So for us social media illiterates, what the heck is Periscoping??:confused:;):)

So for us social media illiterates, what the heck is Periscoping??:confused:;):)

Periscope is an app that broadcasts live video to anyone following you. Facebook Live is another service that does the same thing. Think of it like Facetime or Skype, but it only goes 1 way. Honestly, I don't understand why someone would want to pay for the $25/day Premium internet that would be required to Periscope when they can make a normal video recording of their cruise and upload it for free post-cruise.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
When are you going? I am sailing out in November and I am doing a FB live broadcast

PhillyFinest27 November will be here before you know it, so you FB Live from your cruise. What's your FB name. I will be watching.. I do not cruise on the Vista until Next year this time :(

Edited by foxcent