Vancouver debarkation

I am going on a 13 night cruisetour with a debarkation of Vancouver. Our flight does not leave till 10:30 p.m. Is there a place to store my luggage? How do I store my luggage so that I can enjoy Vancouver without hauling my luggage around? Any ideas?

I am going on a 13 night cruisetour with a debarkation of Vancouver. Our flight does not leave till 10:30 p.m. Is there a place to store my luggage? How do I store my luggage so that I can enjoy Vancouver without hauling my luggage around? Any ideas?

Are you booked with Princess? We are also doing a 13 night cruisetour with debarkation in Vancouver and found they have an excusion with the HOHO bus where you can drop off your luggage and they will forward it to the airport. Along with that is a transfer on the train to the airport.

Carol

There are a number of options for luggage.

-RCL may offer a luggage transfer out to YVR

-RCL may offer a tour that will take along your luggage and take you YVR at the conclusion of you excursion.

-Land/Sea Tours offers post cruise excursions that will drop you and your luggage off at YVR at the conclusion of the excursion.

- there is a commercial luggage checking service in the Canada Place terminal called CDS Baggage that will hold a small bag for $7 and a larger one for $8. They will also transfer your luggage out to YVR for a fee of $40 which includes the checking fee of up to 4 bags, additional bags are check & transferred at a cost of $10 each. The CDS location at Canada Place closes at 4:30 pm if you are planning to return and pick up your luggage there.

-you could check with the Pan Pacific and the Fairmont Waterfront hotel about leaving your luggage in their lock up...for a nice tip.

http://vancouvertours.com/

Are you booked with Princess? We are also doing a 13 night cruisetour with debarkation in Vancouver and found they have an excusion with the HOHO bus where you can drop off your luggage and they will forward it to the airport. Along with that is a transfer on the train to the airport.

Carol

Unless this package has radically decreased in price, it remains a ripoff for anyone but solo cruisers! Princess literally resell you components that are easily organised yourself - $40 for up to 4 bags sent to YVR, $45pp for a HOHO ticket, and $4 for Skytrain tickets (NB: after 6:30pm these drop to only $2.75pp). Plus, all prices quoted are in Canadian Dollars - about a 25% discount right now vs. USD.

Compare the Princess USD price to these numbers and decide for yourself whether the hassle of paying for three things separately is worth the savings...