Disney Rewards card on DCL

Micknmin

You simply take your rewards card to Guest Services and have the reward money transferred to your onboard account. You can do this at any time during the cruise. Any reward money that you don't spend can be returned to your card.

says quite clearly here you can:

https://disneyrewards.com/where-to-redeem/#

ex techie

I'm assuming the same would apply if you booked through a travel agent and didn't book through Disneycruise.com or that phone number, right? Also, would I put the reward card on my account on the ship so that it covers all charges in my folio?

You simply take your rewards card to Guest Services and have the reward money transferred to your onboard account. You can do this at any time during the cruise. Any reward money that you don't spend can be returned to your card.

Perfect! That's exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks!

I'm assuming the same would apply if you booked through a travel agent and didn't book through Disneycruise.com or that phone number, right? Also, would I put the reward card on my account on the ship so that it covers all charges in my folio?

Yes.

The link gives you the web link and phone number to apply your card in advance for

All purchases charged to portfolio (including

on-shore excursions and merchandise)

ex techie

Yes, that's where I was going to prepay, but I'm thinking I might just wait and pay when we get there. It doesn't appear that there is a discount of prepaying but was hoping there would be.

Obviously there are not an infinite amount of parking spaces at the terminal.

Pre book if you intend to park there and have no other plans.

If you read the website page it does offer discounts when staying at a partnered hotel and want to park at the terminal, but that is if you turn up and chance your luck without pre booking

ex techie

Can I use my Disney Rewards card (not the Disney Visa, but the card that has my reward dollars on it) to pay for things on the cruise?

Absolutely. Matter of fact, I just transferred my eligible rewards to my card for my upcoming cruise. I have enough to cover our cabana and couples massage on Castaway Cay!

Edited by gometros

That's news to me. I was always under the understanding that once it was moved to your rewards card it wasn't reversible (although I've never had a problem with having left over after a Disney trip, lol). Thanks.

That's news to me. I was always under the understanding that once it was moved to your rewards card it wasn't reversible (although I've never had a problem with having left over after a Disney trip, lol). Thanks.

I've done it on the Magic at Guest Services. It was a few years ago, so it is possible that things have changed, but I definitely made it happen.