Golden Princess - WHEN formal nights?

henchwife

Greetings. Could someone tell me which are the formal nights on the Golden Princess? My family will be on the Nov 19 Southern Caribbean Explorer 7 day cruise. A lot of them are first time cruisers and are anxious to know so they can plan their wardrobes. (Some of them will stay in and have room service rather than dress up!) Thanks for your help. This will be our first Princess Cruise. We've been on Celebrity, Hal, and Windstar... with Windstar being far and away the best experience (Hal a close 2nd).

I've read all the FAQs and found them very very helpful. Thanks for doing that and for the great idea.

Henchwife

I'll also be on that cruise with you... I've been on the golden caribbean several times, formal nights are usually the 2nd night and the 6th night, at least that's what it was on the last 3! This time it is departing on a saturday so it should be sunday and thursday (once i say that i'm sure they'll change it :) ) You should enjoy princess as long as you don't compare everything to the other lines, I know the others you've been on are very good but princess has some unique things that make it nice also. Feel free to ask any other questions...Only a month to go!

Thanks Coolmama and Jennifer...

Jennifer - I hope to see you there, and I won't compare. You're right, each cruise is unique.

I'll also be on that cruise with you... I've been on the golden caribbean several times, formal nights are usually the 2nd night and the 6th night, at least that's what it was on the last 3! This time it is departing on a saturday so it should be sunday and thursday (once i say that i'm sure they'll change it :) ) You should enjoy princess as long as you don't compare everything to the other lines, I know the others you've been on are very good but princess has some unique things that make it nice also. Feel free to ask any other questions...Only a month to go!

Archived