You Have To!

Guest CHIEB2812

Guest CHIEB2812

YOU HAVE TO DO THE LAS CALETAS HIDEAWAY!!!!! Okay so you don't have to take my word for it, but we go every trip now, its a tropical jungle and beach on this HUGE island, there are native Screw monkeys and giant parrots all over the island. The beach is beautiful! The water is warm and you can walk into the water and see nothing but tropical fish, everywhere! Its not as hot and humid as Puerto Villarta's city and has a nice breeze, the crew on the boat that takes you to the island are soooo funny, free drinks and a great lunch, I hope you get the chance to experience this. :p

Hi Cindy: Remember me? I have not seen you on these boards for a while. Hope everything is fine with you. I see you are still cruising as I am. Hey thanks for the info on Puerto Villarta. It is something to think about.

Marilyn

P.S. Come on over to the floataway lounge and to the Sapphire board named "Cruise over feeling blue or something like that" and say howdy doo.:)

Archived