Beer bag for 5 please (or maybe it was 6)

We cruised last May and purchased the little cooler/bag with 5 bottles of our favorite beer and received a bit of a discount.

1) Do they still offer this?

2) Can you bring your bag from last year and save the purchase price?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Tim

I bought one last fall on the Indy. I didn't see them on the Radiance in April but it could be because it was a Hawaii cruise. I can't see why you couldn't bring the one you have and buy a beer special and have them fill it for you.

I bought one last fall on the Indy. I didn't see them on the Radiance in April but it could be because it was a Hawaii cruise. I can't see why you couldn't bring the one you have and buy a beer special and have them fill it for you.

That is what I am going to do IF they still offer the discount to purchase 5 or 6 at a time.

Tim

I have had the bag for a couple of years and still bring it with me. If they are offering a bucket of beer special on the cruise then you can but it and have it loaded in your bag, sometimes they don't offer any special in which case you can still buy a handful of beers and load them in the bag so you don't have to leave your seat to get a beer but no discount.