Door decorations?

I'm not getting married on the ship, but I am having my honeymoon there. I ordered some "just married" door and room decorations directly from the cruise line so that it would already be decorated when I get there. Heck yeah I want everybody to know I'm on my honeymoon! If the ships a rockin' don't come a knockin'! LOL omg I'm so corny. :D

Isabel

We decorate for all of our cruises including our wedding, at least until CCL introduced their new rules. You might check with your cruiseline to see what their rules and stipulations are. Most won't allow you to use tape or sticky items (poster putty and Command strips are usually fine) and CCL won't allow anything that is not flame-retardant. They've been removing decorations and asking people to take items down on some ships.

I made magnets with our wedding date and a picture of the ship on it and one with our vows on it. They were both 8 X 10 magnets. We also had white boards on all of our doors (everybody traveling with us). It was fun because people kept writing pieces of advice on the white board. I always took a picture of it whenever I advice before it got erased and put all the photos in a photo book when I got home, it was a great wedding "gift" that was not expected.