HANG ON COZUMEL...we're coming soon!

GPCOUPLE

We will be leaving Dec. 1st for Cozumel on Splendor. What happens if Cozumel is "too damaged" from Wilma? We are a group, and first-timers for the most part....anyone have any past experience? Is RCCI good at PR in situations like this??

We have been so excited to go to the caribbean....don't want to go to another spot on the US mainland. What do you think??

If something would happen and the area is too damaged for visitors the cruise would end up changing it's itinerary and you would either get another sea day or go to another port. Sometimes RCCL compensates for this sometimes not. There really doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the way the handle these things.

We're going to the Western Caribbean in 3 weeks on the Radiance. I was going to book a private snorkeling excursion (not off the ship), but I've decided to hold off and see what happens. I think we will just wing it when (and if ) we go there.

If the island is too damaged from Wilma, Royal Caribbean won't go there. They will either change the intinery and go some place else, or spend the day at sea. I'm going for a relaxing vacation, and if we don't get to go to Cozumel, oh well, we'll try again another time.

When you cruise during hurricane season, that's the chance you take.

Archived